Deanne Fitzpatrick Studio - AGNS Exhibition Rug Hooking Beginner Kit 8”x 8”
- A hand drawn pattern on burlap.
- All the wool cloth strips and textures you need to complete the kit.
- A rug hook.
- A colour key to tell you what colours go where.
- A colour picture of the completed rug.
- An illustrated set of instructions.
Please note some kits are handmade with hand-dyed wool cloth and textures so colours and textures will vary.
Estimated completion time varies between 2-4 hours.
"My first kit was 18 by 30, and I finished it in a week! I was so excited. I have designed all of these kits so you can teach yourself, even if you are a beginner. We choose our hand-dyed and specialty colours carefully so your kit will look as much like the picture as possible. We add plenty of wool, but should you run short of anything or need some help with instructions, you can just email us to help you. We want you to finish your rug & love rug hooking as much as we do." - Deanne Fitzpatrick
You may need to purchase a hoop or a rug hooking frame to stretch your pattern here. You can purchase our one hour lesson with Deanne here.